Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Summertime wear

              This summer I have been living in these blue jean shorts (shown below). Well not literally, haha but I do wear them as much as I can. We look for cool and comfort in the summer and this is exactly what these shorts provide. I bought these shorts back in May and I knew they would come in handy. What I like about these shorts is the length and style. They aren't too short and the cuff fold makes it look as they are a short length. However, they aren't. These shorts are easy to style because they go with pretty much every blouse/shirt and shoe. They had a lighter stone wash color, but not in my size. Either way I am happy with this purchase and look forward to styling them through this summer. What is your favorite summertime wear? Comment below I would love to hear from you.

  Blue jean shorts: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment