Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Chambray everyday

          Earlier today we got a little rain in our area! I'm not too fond of the rain because of course you can't do too much and the humidity makes your hair (or at least mine) gets frizzy. However, today it was nice because I was able to wear my chambray blouse. I just feel you can wear a chambray blouse, dress or romper everyday! The material is so comfortable and you can wear any type of shoes with it. It is also a go to outfit to go out on a date or dinner with the girls. Style it with heels and jewelry and you are ready to hit the town! On rainy days I usually try to curl my hair, due to my hair being thick and it can look frizzy. Back in April I cut my hair, similar to a lob style and had always wanted to try the choppy curl look. Though I didn't quite to the choppy curls, it such a cute style to learn! Looking forward to styling it like this again. I also noticed today my hair is growing. I couldn't get to cut my hair too much (like a lob style) because my hair was in layers that I am really thinking about cutting it again to get that style. In my opinion shorter hair is easier to style, it doesn't take too long to do! What is your rainy day hair of the day and outfit? Comment below I would love to hear from you!
#hotd: Choppy curls, #Chambray shirt: Loft, #skinny jeans: Target, Sandals: Old navy

No comments:

Post a Comment