Monday, July 25, 2016

Versatile Tank tops

                           Tank tops are one of those items all women have in their closets. They are easy to style because they go with pretty much everything.  I like to exercise (to an extend lol), but one workout I love to do is yoga. I been enjoying getting back to my yoga routine not only because it is great I also get to use these tanks with workout tights. It's just great to find an item that can easily be style with everything in your closet. Plus when  you just want a quick ootd, these tanks are versatile and can be dressed up or down. Since it has been a hot summer (as always lol), these tank tops are great to wear with shorts. However, if you want to wear jeans they pair great with them too. If you worry about wearing jeans in the summer, tank tops give you an reassurance that you will feel cool, while looking stylish. I purchased my tank tops from old navy, they have such cute items! What I love about these tanks is how different each one is. I bought one tank (not shown in the blog), it has a high neck and a flowy style. The other two (blue and pink) are high neck as well, but they open from the back. A tulip open from the back style (as described at old navy). The last tank (shown in the picture) is a stripe tank and has thin straps and what I liked when I saw this tank is how you can add a hat to this outfit. So cute for the summertime. One last thing to add is that all were on sale!! 3 of them were $2!! The stripe was $6, bargain shopping is the best! If you haven't gone by old navy check them out for their great deals. Also tanks are a great item to transition into the fall season. What is your favorite tank top? Comment below I would love to hear from you!
#Tank tops: #Old navy (blue and pink open from the back), you can't see the back of the pink but it looks like the blue tank shown at the bottom left, Top left: #Stripe tank top #ootd #bargain #shopping #blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment