Friday, July 15, 2016

Simple and cute hairstyles

              Lately, I had been looking for simple, but cute hairstyles. I have always loved a braid hairstyle, they are easy to do and plus they make your hairstyle look cute with little effort needed. In the summertime, you look for quick and easy styles that will make you feel fresh. I haven't been in the mood to straighten my hair or style it with a blow dryer. However, if I do wear it down I try to look and wear it up when I can. With the styles I had been wearing (shown in the pictures), they take less then five minutes to do. I styled my hair in two pictures (top), which I straighten my hair the previous day and then in the other one I styled it in a pony tail and added a braid to it. The other day I just did a quick blow dry and wore it half up then added a braid on one side. I love to look at Pinterest for hairstyle ideas and been wanting to try a crown braid. It of course looks better in the tutorials, haha but I did try my best. I let my hair air-dry to give it a wavy/messy look and then I added thick braids on both sides. Then I used bobby pins to twist them together. Since it was my first time to try this style I didn't get quite to this look, but I still was happy with it because it was easy to do! I seen in the pictures you can loosen up the braid and then wrap each braid to each other on both sides. There are so many ways to wear braids and can't wait to try more. They are great to wear on hot summer days, to the pool or simply when you want quick easy styles! What is your favorite hairstyle? Comment below I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment