Sunday, June 26, 2016

Shoes of the day

         On the weekend all I want to do is wear my tenni shoes. Well pretty much everyday. I feel the shoes you pick to wear depend on your mood. If you want to feel relax you might pick tenni shoes or flats. Maybe it's for comfort it could be a good set of heels or wedges (depending on which ones are comfortable to you). Either way your shoes are the essence of the outfit. What I also love about shoes is not only can you not have too many of them, but they can make an outfit turn from a day to night outfit. You don't need to change your whole outfit ladies all you have to do is swap the shoes. That is so convenient! Especially for our busy day to day lives. I feel I could wear my converse everyday not only because they are cute, but they look great with jeans, shorts and dresses. What are your favorite pair of shoes? Comment below I would love to hear from you.
                                                       Shoes: Converse all stars (white)

No comments:

Post a Comment