Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Messy bun with a braid

                                        Today was one of those days where you feel lazy and resort to put on something comfy. I was wearing tights, but I just felt I wanted to wear something else. I am not one to get dressed right away, because sometimes I feel I have nothing to wear. I'm sure readers can relate haha. Though I just wanted to be comfortable and I put on my favorite pair of jeans. I had also bought some cute sandals from old navy (which were on sale) and I been wanting to wear them everyday if I can! I have been enjoying the summertime because I have the time and energy to try different hairstyles. I love a messy bun look, you can wear it high up on  your head or low. It just looks great with anything you wear. I decided to pair the messy bun look with a braid. I have bangs that I wear to the side, but today I didn't want to style them. This hairstyle allowed me to braid my bangs and then all I did was just twisted my hair and got a messy bun look.  This day was all about relaxed vibes. What do you wear on lazy days? Comment below I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment