Friday, August 5, 2016

Fall wear

         When I moved to a new city I was happy to see there would be a Nordstrom close by me! I have been finding such cute items here and plus they are on sale (huge plus)!! Shown below are my items I picked for the Fall season, I had been wanting an  Olive color utility vest and when I saw one there I had to have it. What I like about it, was the length of it and how it can be worn with booties for the Fall season. However, not only could you wear a utility vest for the Fall season pair it with shorts and a tee and converse or sandals and wear in the Spring or Summer. I have also been looking for blouses I can wear to work and the weekend. I ordered the Lush brand, Olive color 3/4 sleeve blouse and when I received it I loved it! I have already worn it to work, but I can't wait to wear it with jeans and booties. There are a variety of colors to pick from, but I just loved the Olive color because I feel it such a great color for the Fall season. I have also been looking for distressed jeans and the BLANKNYC 'Skinny Dipper' Distressed Skinny Jeans are a must have!! I can't wait to receive them!
The prices are marked down and go back up in 3 days!! Visit nordstrom.com to search their Anniversary sale #nsale and pick your fall items today! I have also went to the Nordstromrack store and bought such cute blouses, they were on sale as well! I snagged items that I can wear right now for Summer and transition to the Fall season! I soon will be wearing and posting the blouses I bought at Nordstromrack on my blog for ootd!
Top Left: Thread & Supply Utility Vest, sale for $38, original price $59, Bottom Left: Blanknyc Skinny dipper distressed skinny jeans, sale price $59, original price $88, Right side Lush V-neck Crepe blouse Olive color  sale price $28, original price $42

No comments:

Post a Comment