Friday, August 1, 2014

Ballet flats ootd

Hey Fellow readers!
        I know it is sandal season, but lately when I have been doing a little shopping I keep seeing cute flats! I love wearing them and they can go with anything from shorts to dresses to jeans! There are so many designs and colors that flats have,  but my favorite one is leopard! I forgot to mention besides blouses in black and white I love leopard print!  These two prints never go out of style!  Last year I bought some leopard ballet flats and never got to wear them much, but lately I have been putting them together with my outfits! I posted a picture of my laid back day outfit I'm wearing today as well as an image of the outfit I wore yesterday with the same flats! What are your favorite pair of flats? I would love to hear from you!
 Tee: Agaci, Jeans: Forever 21, Leopard ballet flats: Agaci
Hot pink pleated sleeves blouse: Agaci, Dark skinny jeans: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment