Saturday, August 16, 2014

Kimono wear

Hey Fellow readers,
          I have been wanting to share with you all a new item I bought a few weeks back and been wanting to wear it as well. I love the style of kimonos and they are great to wear to any occasion. They are perfect to wear either in summer days with shorts or jeans as well as in Fall. I have even seen them being worn on the beach as a cover-up over the bikini, such a cute style! The pattern are so pretty, but one trend I love on Kimonos are the fringes. They add a touch of style to the great patterns! I'm posting an image below of the kimono I bought at Target, which I love so much and they do have more colors in this style. However,  you can find them at any fashion store! I also posted a image of other kimono outfits! I paired it with jeans, black sandals, a tank under the kimono as well as an accessory in my hair! What would you wear with a kimono? Comment below I would love to hear from you!
Kimono with Fringe: Target, white tank: Target, dark skinny jeans: Forever 21, Black sandals-Aldo,  jewelry: Jeweled Glamour, Headband: Alluring Apparel




No comments:

Post a Comment