Sunday, August 3, 2014

Snake print heels

Hey Fellow readers!
     I wanted to share with you outfits I wore this weekend, one in particular because I love animal print! My boyfriend had bought me some snake print heels a while back and I had been wanting to wear them. We went to dinner on Friday to celebrate his birthday and I wanted to look stylish as every girl wants too! I feel snake print it's a little tricky to pair with thought maybe red or yellow or cream color blouse would look good with them; However, there was a baby blue blazer my friend and I had sold it is absolutely gorgeous! I thought maybe I can pair these shoes with this blazer little did I know the outfit went well together!  My friend had worn this blazer with a white tank and leggings which we talked about to wear,  but I didn't like the leggings on me. I ended up pairing the baby blue blazer, black stretchy pants similar to leggings with a white tank and wore those snake print shoes!  I posted an image below of how the outfit looked and I always like outfits that have shoes that make it pop! What are your favorite pair of shoes? I would love to hear from you! :)
Baby blue blazer slit in the back: Alluring Apparel,  White tank: Target, black pants: Agaci,  Snake print heels: Rainbow, Necklace: Agaci

No comments:

Post a Comment