Sunday, August 10, 2014

Maxi skirts and dresses

Hey Fellow readers!
                As stores have been transitioning from Summer merchandise to Fall merchandise one thing I love are items that can be worn all seasons! This summer I have been wearing a variety of maxi dresses as well as maxi skirts. They are perfect to wear for hot days if you aren't in the mood to wear shorts. Last Sunday I was wearing a maxi skirt with a black tank and black sandals, but I thought of Fall (which is one of my favorite seasons) and how I would wear this maxi skirt. I actually wore this same skirt last Fall with booties, a black tee and a blue jean jacket. I love the style of the long skirt and dresses as well as how they can be worn to anything. From a wedding, to the movies,  dinner with friends or to go shopping they are so cute as well as comfy too! Depending on the occasion you can select them either a casual or dressy material.   I posted a couple of images below of my ootd with maxi dresses and maxi skirts. Where do you wear your maxi skirt/dresses to? Comment below i would love to hear from you!
 Black tank: Forever 21, Black and blue stripe maxi skirt: Target, Black sandals-Aldo (not shown)
 Coral lace maxi dress: Target, Black sandals: Aldo , Bangles: Agaci, Watch: Charming Charlie
White Tee and Black/white tye dye maxi skirt: Target, Cream color wedges: Papaya, Necklace: Francesca's 

No comments:

Post a Comment