Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday's best ootd

Today was a relaxing day I really didn't want to go outside only because it was very hot and humid (which feels like this year round), but my boyfriend and I wanted to enjoy the day! Old navy was having a sale we wanted to go check it out. I wanted to look stylish, but relax to shop by still putting on my Sunday's best! I'm in love with the crochet lace style whether it's a blouse or shorts. I paired the black lace crochet shorts with a Dark sky blue halfway blouse I loved the two colors together! You can't see the back, but it was cut open only from the top. I didn't feel like doing my hair either and I love braids! I styled it with one of our Alluring Apparel headbands! However, these headbands look great with any style of hair and a great accessory to add to the outfit! That was my ootd! What do you like to wear or do on Sunday?! I would love to hear from you comment below!
Blouse and black crochet shorts (agaci), black jewel sandals (payless) and black Flower pearl headband (Alluring Apparel).

No comments:

Post a Comment