Sunday, July 20, 2014

Saturday's ootd

Hey Fellow readers!
         Since I barely started to write on my blog again, I didn't get to post my ootd for Saturday! I decided to post two blog entries today! I love stripe designs whether it is on maxi dresses, shorts or blouses I will always have these hanging in my closet! I'm a big fan of black and white blouses, when I saw this one online at agaci.com I thought I have to get it! I am not disappointed at all with it because it can be worn either folded half- way or long sleeve. It is a two for one deal and can't wait to wear it again or in Fall/winter as well! I initially wanted to wear it with black shorts, but it was off and on raining yesterday I decided just to wear jeans and paired it with sandals. I need to mention the jeans I have on I bought from Forever 21 for $7.00! They are the best jeans for a great price and very comfortable (I have about three of the same type because of the price they run and how comfortable/cute they are!). I also think this blouse would look super cute with white torn jeans. I can't wait to get more stripe blouses preferably black and white :)

Blouse (Agaci), Skinny Jeans (Forever 21) , Black sandals (Aldo), Black/white dangle earrings (Charming Charlie).

No comments:

Post a Comment