Thursday, July 24, 2014

Necklaces, necklaces and more necklaces

Hey Fellow readers!
              I have a new obsession of mine it's buying necklaces!  There are so many trends on necklaces these days it's hard just to buy one!  I've always liked necklaces, but I only had a couple that I would wear with all outfits. Especially to work I had this one gold long necklace that I tried to wear every day!  I really wasn't a fan of short necklaces because long necklaces always caught my eye, however nowadays it has shifted! I posted below a picture of the necklace I wore today, it's yellow and I paired it with a blue color blouse! The two colors are just gorgeous together!  I also love necklaces that come with matching earrings, which I posted a picture of some necklaces I have had or bought lately! I bought them at Agaci, Melrose, Forever 21, Francesca boutique and Rainbow. I am a bargain shopper so whenever I catch a necklace I like I have to get it and when it's a great price it's even better!  I also bought other necklaces long ones in particular at Loft or target!  What's your go to necklace?! Comment below I would love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment