Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Summer outfits

       The ideal outfit in Summer is to keep cool while looking stylish. What I love about summer outfits is how to put items together. It can either be ripped jeans with a tee and flats or a dress with tenni shoes. The objective is to feel comfortable and stay stylish. Of course sandals is a must in the summertime. I had purchased these strappy thong sandals in May and couldn't wait to wear them. This blouse has a flowy style to it, but what I love about it is not only the fit, but the crochet print on the bottom of it. Even though I love to wear shorts and dresses I always resort back to jeans! I just love these skinny jeans because of the dark rinse wash color and they pair great with pretty much any top! What do you like to wear in the Summertime? Comment below I would love to hear from you!


                           Jardin swing tank, dark rinsewash skinny jeans, strappy sandals: Loft

No comments:

Post a Comment