Friday, June 17, 2016

Boyfriend jeans and lace up flats

               Today I was looking for an outfit that was casual and cool. What I love about boyfriend jeans is the comfort fit and how they can be styled. I chose to wear the jeans today with my black lace-up flats. I'm absolutely in love with lace up flats or pretty much any lace-up shoe whether it's flats or heels. The lace-up shoe can be worn with any bottom, they are so cute with boyfriend jeans, but even with dresses and shorts. I enjoy wearing these flats because they can enhance your outfit by still keeping your feet comfortable. This outfit can simply be changed to a day to night outfit, which I feel is the key for a Friday outfit or any day for that matter. What do you pair with your boyfriend jeans? Comment below I would love to hear from you.

                                   #Boyfriend jeans #black lace-up flats: #Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment