Saturday, May 5, 2012

Need a outfit for a Movie date night, here are some helpful tips.

If you are planning to go to the Movies with your signifcant other or hanging out with the girls for the night, here are some outfit ideas below! I would like to hear from you, what do you like to wear to the movies? Yesterday I went to the movies with my boyfriend, I wore a white lace top it opens from the back ( on the bottom), what I love about this shirt that even though it is lace material it's not visibly see thru, I paired it with a zebra print bra both I found at agacifashions.com. I went by the agaci store the other day and they had that outfit on display I loved it! Instead of wearing it with coral color pants I wore them with blue jean pants and wore leopard sandals. My outfit is posted below, as well as the way the shirt looks, with some other outfit ideas. Thank you for reading :)
http://www.polyvore.com/movie_date_outfit_ideas/advice.show?id=318139

No comments:

Post a Comment