Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cute dress from Ann Taylor

Women your troubles are gone, slip into a beautiful dress whether you are heading to work or a night out in the town with your significant other or girl's night out, dresses are the go to outfit. Pair the dress with heels (depending on your dress ensemble make the shoes to pop out), add accessories and a small clutch and you are ready for the day/night. Being a woman you can never have too many dresses, what is your go to dress? I would love to hear from you! My career requires me to dress professional I love going to Loft, not only because you receive 15% off your purchase as a teacher, but their items are great too! I came across this bold and beautiful dress when I was on my facebook and I had to post it for my fellow readers. If you haven't checked out Ann Taylor check out their outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment