Sunday, January 1, 2012

11 Things that were a must have for 2011.

     With a new year comes reflections on the old year. What better way to reflect then to have a list of what your Must have items were for 2011, 11 to be exact!

1.     Leather jacket--are always great in rainy weathers!

2.     Umbrella-I believe it's an essential needed to carry along in your car or leave it close by you. Especially if it is fabulous similar to the one below, zebra print from target!


3.     Stripes- I love a great stripe shirt, but simply blue and white always a classic!  Loft and Target have great stripe shirt collections.

4.     Leopard flats-a must, I have to say animal print will always be in every womans closet. It such a print that could be dress for a casual day at the park or musuem. Or for a date out in the town with your significant other or girls night out, prints are in!


5.     Skinny jeans-A good pair of skinny jeans is a girls best friend whether it bold colors, like red or blue or blue jeans or black are a must have. I couldn't live without my black skinny jeans, bought them from agacifashion.


6.     Nook-good books on the go and since everything is based on technology, this is a great sidekick to have!


7.     Zumba- Who doesn't love a great salsa workout? I feel at times being in Zumba learning the moves could feel as if your are going to be in a dance video learning the videos, well a girl could dream right? Zumba is a great fun workout and another must have for 2011. Though I have to say it rolls into the new year as well :) 


8.     Highlights- I was always the type that I did not want highlights, back in high school I had blonde hair, I love a great tint to hair. I always like the light on top, dark on bottom (but only as partial hair) or dark on top, light on the bottom. Highlights or lowlights in Red, carmel or blone highlights are a must have! I love victoria secret model, Alessandra her hair is always fabulous!

9.     Treatment spray- I know woman will agree, it's good to spray as much heat protectors and apply to the hair.

10.   Lipgloss-whether it's a strawberry flavored or minty, such as the one shown below from Bath and Body works, it such a great item to have access on the go and it's a great touch to lips.


11.  Magazines -Glamour or Cosmo, Instyle are my favorite the articles and style of clothes great to read.




No comments:

Post a Comment