Friday, March 20, 2015

Nude nail polish for Spring

   Floral prints, crochet shorts, bright color blouses all fabulous trends for Spring! One trend ladies also love is a great color for their nails! With all these great colors and prints a good nail color contrast is what we look for. I went today to the nail salon and was going to pick the usual pink color for Spring. However, I wanted to try something different. I selected a Nude color for my nails. I have to be honest I was hesitant to select this particular shade because thought it would blend with my skin color. It actually looked nice! I recommend this shade of color! If you are like me and feel it won't match your skin tone. I have uploaded a image on the top 10 nude colors for Spring. They are all fabulous brands and you will find the match for you! What is your favorite nail polish color? I would love to hear from you comment below!
Image above: Nude nail color with a white flower #nude #color #spring #nail #trend

No comments:

Post a Comment