Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Outfit of the day

               A couple of weeks ago I stopped by a Thrift store, I hadn't visited one in a long time and forgot what cute clothes you can find for such a great price! I went down isle by isle found two cute tops and then spotted a black and gray stripe dress, I was a happy customer. I wore that gray and stripe dress with some leopard sandals with my hair to the side with a braid (this style is great for the summer). Below is a picture of the dress and the blue button up polk a dot top I bought at the thrift store as well. I decided to post two for Tuesday, two outfits for the day! What I love about the items I got is what I can pair them up with! I also found a skinny hot pink belt which I was going to pair it with the dress, but can always do that another time. What is your outfit of the day? I would love to hear from you,comment below. Have a great day and Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment