Friday, June 22, 2012

Colorful Mini bags great for the Summer


I was at Target the other day, which I always enjoy going to I was browsing around tumbled across the purse section and fell in love with all the colorful mini bags they had on display. The purses were different styles from snake print to bold colors, all are a great accessory to add to any outfit. I also love these purses because just like clutch purses you just take with you small amount of items especially for days you are shopping and don't want to drag around your larger bag. I took a picture of the snake print bag (which I attached below), visit Target.com to see the beautiful purses or visit the nearest Target by you! These purses would look cute with a pair of dressy shorts and a blouse with sandals or wear with a pair of jeans a blouse or tee heels or flats add this purse and ladies you are ready for the day/night with the family, significant other or friends! What purses have caught your eye? I would love to hear from you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment